BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, August 10, 2009

A Mugging on 19th Street.

Last night, or this morning, which have you, my fellow gay, Jimmy, and I were mugged. Now I don't mean mugged in the way that we were stoned with coffee mugs, but rather robbed at gunpoint.


We were walking home from my friends house (less than a block away from my house!) and we decided it best not to take the alley. We're gay and quite frankly, alleys are dark and scary and not safe. We've seen the horror movies. So we walked the extra 10 steps (it was a bitch. 10 steps clearly made the walk home a workout) on the dimly-lit street. We rounded the corner and heard footsteps behind us. Jimmy turned around and there were two men, one with a gun, demanding money. Jimmy didn't have any and I acted dumb. When the guy started frisking Jimmy, I gave my money up! He still frisked me and took my phone...

The moral of the story is this: had he demanded a blowjob, all my fantasies would have come true!

My name is Corey, and I'm Rose from the Golden Girls reincarnated. Except Betty White isn't dead. I am the southern belle through and through. I have a guinea pig named Pumbaa. Don't ask me why I have a guinea pig. Chances are, I may not have a good answer to give you. Excuses come and go. I love to spend money and am lucky enough to have a dad who'll give me the money to do it. I don't work... Putting in 4 applications in 1 week and calling back one place is my idea of working to find a job... For the year. I love my friends. All 3 of them. And that's counting my guinea pig. I love to bake, cook, eat and do anything else imaginable with food (...)!

To leave you with a thought: if you ever are walking anywhere, take a frying pan with you! The destination won't mind you cooking a meal, and the muggers will be less likely to rob you if you're crazy enough to carry around a fryin pan.

With fond regards,
Corey

0 comments: