BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, August 10, 2009

It begins...

Ladies and gentlemen, we are the gays. Individually, we each are brighter than any rainbow. Together, we light the world aflame with ultimate sass, class, and brass. Our powers combined, we form THE TRIFECTA.


I'm Jimmy, the southern sassy bitch who loves song and dance (and I am NOT referring to that musical with Bernie Petes) and idolizes Judy, Barbra and Audra. I have been known to shop well beyond my financial capacities and have a newfound love for bracelets and other marvelous costume jewelries. If I'm not in rehearsal, working, studying, or in class, I'm hanging out with my fellow gays or my beautiful boyfriend. I have a sthuper cute dog named Saki; he's a nine-month-old Havanese/Westie mix who enjoys long walks and taking monster shits on the carpet. He's a real charmer. I'm studying musical theatre and history (on the five-year plan, because I'm really decisive-- 5 majors??) and will graduate next May, at which point my parents will cut me off and I'll have to be a grown up. Luckily, I will have a degree in Musical Theatre to guarantee employment in this shitty economic climate... NOT.

More about us later!

Love and kisses,
Jimmy

0 comments: