BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, August 10, 2009

Introducing Showseph!!!

Here she is, boys! Here she is, World! Heeeere's Joe!

Bon jour! I am the fabulous Showseph that completes the Trifecta. This update is just to acquaint you with who I am.

I, too, am a Musical Theatre major who adores his craft. When I was living "real life" back home I was the crazy theatre kid who always had a spring in his step and a song in his heart... (what was in his mouth varied on a regular basis.) Upon my arrival at my new school I was elated to find a bunch of theatre freaks similar to me (NO ONE is "just like me") that shared to some degree my intense passion for the art (yes, ART) of Musical Theatre. I have only one year remaining in my training and am thrilled to hit the world running next May!!!

Aside from Musical Theatre I have many other interests: straight theatre, music (mostly showtunes), movies, books (especially if they have been turned into a musical and/or movie), shopping (with or without money), and other such gay endeavors.

This is just a fair warning: I do not spend a lot of time on the computer. Well, I do, but... Anyway, I will probably not be as blogtastic as my cohorts Jimmy and Corey, but I will do my best to update often and share the fabulosity!!

Keepin' it gay,

Joseph

kiss*kiss

0 comments: